Tuesday, November 30, 2010
My New Game Idea
I got parred up with a partner for our video game and I've changed my game idea. I can't wait to actually start making my game. This essay I wrote for class will tell about my game. My game idea is the criminal justice system. It is a game where you are a cop who wants to become a FBI agent. You have to beat the game by solving mysteries and arrest criminals going by the criminal justice system. The game has four different game difficulties each with its own mystery to solve. At sometimes in the game you will have to fight the criminal in a gun fight. You can also interrogate suspects. You will also have a PDA to give you messages and other things. Each level will also be harder than the levels before it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment